The perfect location for your Tahoe wedding or special event. Tahoe Mountain Club offers a breathtaking wedding venue and three different stunning event venues.
Weddings & Events
Elevate Your Celebration
We've perfected everything, even the view.
Just moments from Lake Tahoe, Tahoe Mountain Club provides intimate, four-season settings. At elevation 5926’, Tahoe Mountain Club’s venues are home to magnificent Sierra Nevada mountain views, in a variety of settings, each capturing the true Tahoe feel. From intimate weddings to large conferences, we’re ready to host your special event at any one of our venues for up to 200 guests.
For more information, please contact our Special Events Department at (530) 550-5099 or send us an email.
at Old Greenwood
Weddings | Corporate Events | Holiday Parties
Embraced by towering pines of the Sierra Nevada, The Timbers unlocks unforgettable mountain moments. Unencumbered by the hustle of city life, you’ll find yourself immersed in respite and celebration. Across all seasons, the snow-capped mountains and sage-dotted meadows will make for a stunning backdrop. Set against nearby Lookout Mountain, The Timbers makes for incredible memories and stunning events.
- Renovated: 2023
- Capacity: 200 people
- Venue type: Indoor/outdoor
- Suggested for: Weddings, Corporate Events
- Views: Golf, mountains, pine trees
- Features: Ceremony site, retractable glass walls, water feature
- Descriptors: Peaceful, private, stunning
at Gray’s Crossing
Golf Groups | Rehearsal Dinners | Special Occasions
Placed in a beautiful mountain meadow on the Gray’s Crossing Golf Course, PJ’s features a sophisticated design and a romantic outdoor terrace. This one-of-a-kind venue is bested only by the dramatic views of Mount Rose and stunning Sierra sunsets.
- Built: 2008
- Capacity: 150 people
- Venue type: Patio seating. Limited indoor seating
- Suggested for: Golf groups, rehearsal dinners, special occasions
- Views: Golf, Mount Rose, meadows, a creek
- Features: Heated patio, separate event space, beautiful bar
- Descriptors: mountain setting, sunsets, elevated views
at Northstar California
Rehearsal Dinners | Business Meetings | Holiday Parties
This cozy lounge is a relaxing mountainside retreat and an ideal setting for a party, rehearsal dinner, meeting space, or conference. An inviting fireplace and views of The Village offer a quintessential Tahoe experience.
- Built: 2005
- Capacity: 75 people
- Venue type: Indoor seating with patio
- Suggested for: Rehearsal dinners, business meetings, holiday parties
- Views: The Village at Northstar, ice rink, pine trees
- Features: Cozy fireplace, lounge furniture, bar
- Descriptors: Cozy, fun, festive